Who can a U.S. citizen sponsor?
Immigration & Citizenship Attorneys
- Husband or wife
- Unmarried son or daughter over 21
- Unmarried child under 21 years of age
- Married son or daughter of any age
- Brother or sister, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old
- Parent, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old
If you are a citizen and looking for sponsoring someone in the above list, our experienced immigration attorneys can help you with it. Our dedicated team of immigration and citizenship attorneys have helped hundreds of clients over the years in sponsoring their family members from across the world. When it comes to sponsoring a family member, you have to make sure that your petition is filed the right way and you take care of all the necessary documents and proof of evidence. It is extremely important to make sure your case is filed the right way to avoid any delays or rejections. Call us at 1.866.789.1664, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on this page to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our experienced immigration lawyers.