MAS Law Firm | Dallas Immigration Attorneys
Learn more about our Immigration Practice
Call Toll Free 24/7 - 1.866.789.1664
Full Service Immigration Law Firm

Who can a U.S. citizen sponsor?

Immigration & Citizenship Attorneys

  • Husband or wife
  • Unmarried son or daughter over 21
  • Unmarried child under 21 years of age
  • Married son or daughter of any age
  • Brother or sister, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old
  • Parent, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old


If you are a citizen and looking for sponsoring someone in the above list, our experienced immigration attorneys can help you with it. Our dedicated team of immigration and citizenship attorneys have helped hundreds of clients over the years in sponsoring their family members from across the world. When it comes to sponsoring a family member, you have to make sure that your petition is filed the right way and you take care of all the necessary documents and proof of evidence. It is extremely important to make sure your case is filed the right way to avoid any delays or rejections. Call us at 1.866.789.1664, email us at, or fill out the form on this page to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our experienced immigration lawyers.




Contact Us