What is Naturalization?
Immigration & Naturalization Attorneys Dallas, Texas
Naturalization is the process of becoming an US citizen. The general requirements for Naturalization are as follows:
- Continued resident and physical presence in America.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- A knowledge of American history and government structure.
- A good moral character.
- Belief in the principles of the American Constitution.
- Liking and wanting to be an American.
If you are currently a permanent resident and wants to apply for Citizenship, our experienced immigration and naturalization attorneys can help you with your case. Our dedicated team of immigration attorneys have helped hundreds of clients over the years in filing for their citizenship. You can call us at 1.866.789.1664, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on this page to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our immigration attorneys.