MAS Law Firm | Dallas Immigration Attorneys
Learn more about our Immigration Practice
Call Toll Free 24/7 - 1.866.789.1664
Full Service Immigration Law Firm

What are the K visas?

Dallas Immigration & Visa Attorneys

This is a nonimmigrant category within the immigration law that allows the spouse or child of a US citizen to come to the United States. The eligible applicants are those who are married or are going to be married to a United States citizen.


There are multiple steps and processes that need to be completed, such as whether it is a fiancé visa (which will have some requirements), or actual spouse sponsorship. Next, a work permit application needs to be filed, which is I-765 Application for Employment Authorization. In order to make sure you are on the right track, please contact our experienced immigration attorneys and let us help you. Call us at 1.866.789.1664, email us at, or fill out the form on this page to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our Dallas Immigration & Visa Attorneys.




Contact Us