MAS Law Firm | Dallas Immigration Attorneys
Learn more about our Immigration Practice
Call Toll Free 24/7 - 1.866.789.1664
Full Service Immigration Law Firm

What are B-1/B-2 visas?

Immigration & Visa Lawyers

When a citizen of another country wants to come to the United States, he or she must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The visitor visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure, or medical treatment (B-2).


USA laws are set up as such that there is an automatic presumption that every visitor who comes to the US, does not want to leave; thus, the applicant must show with evidence and overcome this presumption.




Contact Us