MAS Law Firm | Dallas Immigration Attorneys
Learn more about our Immigration Practice
Call Toll Free 24/7 - 1.866.789.1664
Full Service Immigration Law Firm

What is a student visa (F-1)?

Immigration and Visa Attorneys

An F-1 Visa may be obtained for a student who wishes to pursue full-time academic studies in a college, university, seminar, academic high school, other academic institution, or language training program. Every year thousands of students come from all over the world to pursue educational career in United States.


If you want to come to United States for a student visa, and need an experienced visa attorney to handle your case, our immigration attorneys are here to help you. Call us at 1.866.789.1664, email us at, or fill out the form on this page to schedule a consultation appointment with one of our dedicated immigration lawyers.




Contact Us