Immigration Lawyers of Dallas, Texas
Explore the answers to these questions about different immigration topics. These questions are about Visas, Family Based Immigration, Green Card, Citizenship, Deportation, Arrest by ICE, and Criminal Defense Matters related to immigration. We are constantly updating this list of questions with latest immigration questions and answers to provide you with latest knowledge about immigration developments and laws.
If you or a loved is looking for hiring an experienced immigration attorney in Dallas, our legal team is here to help you. Our immigration lawyers are here to provide you an aggressive and dedicated legal service for your case. You can call us at 1.866.789.1664, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on this page to schedule a consultation appointment with with one of our experienced immigration attorneys.
- What is an E-1 visa?
- What is an E-2 visa?
- What is a student visa (F-1)?
- What is an EB-1 visa?
- What is an EB-2 visa?
- What is an EB-3 visa?
- What is an EB-4 visa?
- What are the requirements for an investment visa?
- How does a person get an Investment Visa?
- What are B-1/B-2 Visas?
- What are the K visas?
- How does one apply for K visas?
- How does a Person get a Green Card?
- What are the application procedures in getting a Green Card?
- Who can a U.S. citizen sponsor?
- Who can a Green Card holder sponsor?
- What is employment based Immigration?
- What is Naturalization?